ONLY PROBLEM IS.

Have an Idea for the Next Great Invention? We ve all been disappointed at some time or another by products that didn t live up to Offers baby seat to help pre toddler children sit upright as well as other baby items for export. South Africa. MySpace music profile for Man's Last Great Invention with tour dates songs videos pictures blogs Member Since Band Website mlgi.blogspot.com Band Members ever in flux the Have an Idea for the Next Great Invention? We ve all been disappointed at some time or another by products that didn t live up to You've got this great invention idea. It's gonna make you millions. You can already picture your house overlooking the sea. Only problem is.

Man's Last Great Invention:
(the following have played in MLGI)

Adam Philmore

Bus Gas Explosion

Tom Currie

Nick Kuhl

Christopher Ware

Jillian Savage

Mathias Svalina

Marina Hardy

Carlin Mackie

Alex (Thunder Power!)

Luke Polipnick

Anders Peterson

Beni und Niki! Boog!

Joe Younglove

Molly Lynn Jensen

Jason Buckner

Michael Hernandez-Stern

Anderson Reinkordt

Elisabeth Reinkordt

Jon McQuillen

Chris Lavaque

Alex Reinkordt

Hana Kornbluh

(Also at the P.S. Collective show: Brian, Josh, and Didgeridoo guy-sorry I'm at a loss for a name... help me out!)

Teal Gardner

Matthew White

Jim Schroeder

Man's Last Great Invention: live soundtrack, film scores, shows, brunches, sound design...

Contact & Booking: April.Club.Music@gmail.com



9.22.2008

I am alive in St. Paul, but bill duke of the dead crashed and so my internet blogging abilities have been very limited until recently when, thankfully, Elisabeth brought my PC from Lincoln. I don't have the energy to type much as I was up until 2:30am typing up work for class, trying to catch up from not having a word processor available all week when I should have been doing the work. So, here are a few pictures. Some are related, some are not. You decide. Also, you should come and visit the Twin Cities if only for the reason that you can ride your bicycle safely ANYWHERE and without assholes yelling at you because they think that you are in their way. Anyhow, I miss you all. Enjoy the images. I'll be taking more soon. That was another problem. I could take any more pictures during the last two weeks. I had nowhere to unload those filling up my memory cards! I'm back on the e-smack, people!

Geeze, I almost forgot about the MLGI related things:

1) Oct 4 show somewhere with Joy Wants Eternity and Gooses(?)
2) Nov 11 at the box awesome
3) at some point I will post pictures of the Sojourn, He Join Us album concept for everyone who hasn't seen it in person.

DSC00531

DSC00532

DSC00549

DSC00529

DSC00534

DSC00565

DSC00566

DSC00533

DSC00582

DSC00596

DSC00615

DSC00626

DSC00637

DSC00632

DSC00629

DSC00619

DSC00591

DSC00587

DSC00527

No comments: