ONLY PROBLEM IS.

Have an Idea for the Next Great Invention? We ve all been disappointed at some time or another by products that didn t live up to Offers baby seat to help pre toddler children sit upright as well as other baby items for export. South Africa. MySpace music profile for Man's Last Great Invention with tour dates songs videos pictures blogs Member Since Band Website mlgi.blogspot.com Band Members ever in flux the Have an Idea for the Next Great Invention? We ve all been disappointed at some time or another by products that didn t live up to You've got this great invention idea. It's gonna make you millions. You can already picture your house overlooking the sea. Only problem is.

Man's Last Great Invention:
(the following have played in MLGI)

Adam Philmore

Bus Gas Explosion

Tom Currie

Nick Kuhl

Christopher Ware

Jillian Savage

Mathias Svalina

Marina Hardy

Carlin Mackie

Alex (Thunder Power!)

Luke Polipnick

Anders Peterson

Beni und Niki! Boog!

Joe Younglove

Molly Lynn Jensen

Jason Buckner

Michael Hernandez-Stern

Anderson Reinkordt

Elisabeth Reinkordt

Jon McQuillen

Chris Lavaque

Alex Reinkordt

Hana Kornbluh

(Also at the P.S. Collective show: Brian, Josh, and Didgeridoo guy-sorry I'm at a loss for a name... help me out!)

Teal Gardner

Matthew White

Jim Schroeder

Man's Last Great Invention: live soundtrack, film scores, shows, brunches, sound design...

Contact & Booking: April.Club.Music@gmail.com



2.08.2008


"If Mathias tells you that I missed practice, then that's that. I may have missed one practice this year but if somebody says he missed one practice of all the practices this year, then that's enough to get a whole lot started. I told Mathias Svalina that you don't have to give the people of Lincoln a reason to think about kicking me out or anything like that. If you kick somebody out, you kick them out to make the band better...simple as that. I'm cool with that. I'm all about that. The people in Lincoln deserve to have a winner. It's simple as that. It goes further than that ... If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the bassoon player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a show, not a show, not a show, but we're talking about practice. Not the show that I go out there and die for and play every show like it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that? ... Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the show. We're talking about practice. When you come to the Box Awesome, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. ... Hey I hear you, it's funny to me too, hey it's strange to me too but we're talking about practice man, we're not even talking about the show, when it actually matters, we're talking about practice ... How the hell can I make my bandmates better by practicing?" - Allen Iverson's Last Great Invention

No comments: